Quality and environment
In our work with drinking-water facilities, it is of the utmost importance that we eliminate or prevent the risk of contaminating the drinking water. We therefore work in a structured manner with the following measures, among others:
In order to ensure that our work is done with a high degree of safety and quality, the entire staff regularly takes part in and is certified according to Amphi-tech’s internal training programme. Our staff members also undergo the relevant industry-specific training in:
- Drinking-water hygiene
- Drinking-water technology
- Laws, regulations and statutes
- In order to minimise the risk of contamination of the drinking water, all equipment and material is customised for working in drinking-water reservoirs.
- Equipment and materials are only used when working with drinking-water reservoirs.
Routines and processes
- Documented processes for each service
- Risk analysis for each process
- Preventive measures are developed based on the risk assessment and are constantly evaluated
- Detailed routines and methods for disinfection of equipment and staff members
The following is done prior to each job:
- Review of the available data concerning the object such as drawings, inspection records and films.
- Object-customised risk analysed
- Object-customised work description
After the work is completed:
- Written certificate/report and documentation with photos and films
- Review of the result together with the client
- Quality inspection together with the client